Derma Roller is a handheld device with a wheel attached to a handle. The wheel is outfitted with tiny needles, just a few millimeters long. The device is rolled over the skin, causing the needles to press against the tissue.
Originally, the derma roller was used to address skin imperfections, but a manufacturer has begun to market one model to the public as a treatment of androgenic alopecia.
WHAT IS DERMA ROLLER THERAPY?
The Genuine Dermaroller Therapy provides advanced micro-medical skin-needling, a procedure that stimulates the skin to regenerate and repair itself naturally and safely, creating smoother, brighter, healthier, younger-looking skin.
Dermaroller is a natural skin regeneration and Scar Repair Therapy also used in the process of stretch mark removal.
DERMAROLLER CAN SIGNIFICANTLY IMPROVE THE APPEARANCE OF:
- Facial and décolletage lines and wrinkles
- Stretch marks
- Aged and sun damages skin
- Scars (including acne)
- Rejuvenation of hands
USES OF DERMA ROLLER
- To reduce fine lines and wrinkles on the face and décolletage
- Rejuvenate hands and minimize signs of ageing
- Revitalize aged and sun damaged skin
- Reduces acne scarring
- The removal of stretch marks
BENEFITS OF DERMA ROLLER THERAPY
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, scarring, hyperpigmentation, stretch marks and sun damage.
- Tightens pores which become larger as we age.
- It naturally stimulates the skin to repair itself creating a thicker and healthier appearance.
- It improves the appearance of acne scarring and chicken pox scars.
WHAT SHOULD WE AVOID DURING TREATMENT?
- Always make sure that your hands are thoroughly clean when touching the treatment area post procedure.
- Aggressive Skin Care Products should be avoided until the redness has subsided and it is recommended that makeup is not applied for 24 hours after the procedure.
- Avoid sauna’s, exercise, hot baths/showers until the redness has gone (this is usually within 24 hours minimum)
- Avoid intensive sunlight exposure and artificial UV exposure for a period of atleast 2-3 weeks after the procedure.
- Fake tan should not be applied 10-14 days prior, and 7 days following a Dermaroller treatment